Infinity Ward has recently released a new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update to reduce crashes across all platforms.
This latest patch comes just days after Infinity Ward released an update to prevent crashes on all platforms. However, a number of users complained that they were experiencing more frequent crashes after installing the latest patch.
In a recent post on Reddit, Infinity Ward senior communications manager Ashton Williams detailed the following changes that come with the latest patch:
- More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
- Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
- APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
- Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
- Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
- Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
- Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
- Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
- Playlist Update
- NVG (TDM only)
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare launched on October 25 and Activision has called it the fastest-selling title in the series of this console generation. The company revealed that the title is the series’ biggest launch ever on PC as it generated $600 million in just 72 hours.