With release of two highly anticipated titles The Outer Worlds and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare just few hours away, AMD has released new driver update to improve these two titles’ performance on AMD graphics cards.
According to AMD, Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.10.2 will see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare getting up to 18 percent performance increase while The Outer Worlds will see an 8 percent performance increase. Although the chip manufacturer accomplished these results using the RX5700XT graphics card, owners of other models should also see performance increases.
Additionally, AMD also noted several bug fixes and listed some known issues which will be address in the future updates.
- Launching League of Legends™ may cause the display to remain blank for a few seconds.
- Radeon Chill may create an incorrect registry entry when enabled or disabled.
- Borderlands 3™ may experience an application hang after running the in-game benchmark or changing resolutions.
- Flicker may be experienced while playing media in Movies and TV application when using some displays connected via USB Type-C.
- Some Radeon RX Vega and Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may intermittently experience a thread stuck crash or TDR when there is a high GPU load active.
- The Outer Worlds may experience character models being rendered incorrectly on the inventory screen.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p and low game settings.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may cause stutter or screen flashing on some applications.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience display loss when resuming from sleep or hibernate when multiple displays are connected.
- Toggling HDR may cause system instability during gaming when Radeon ReLive is enabled.
- Stutter may be experienced when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240hz refresh displays with Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
If you need to update the driver for your AMD graphics card, you can do so by going to the official release page here.