Although fans had to wait for a long time, first trailer for Jurassic World 2 finally arrived few days earlier. However, the trailer received mixed reactions from fans who think that the trailer spilled the whole story. Interestingly, writer and producer Colin Trevorrow said that the trailer contains footage from only from the first hour of the movie.
Trevorrow’s latest comment on the movie came as he turned to Twitter earlier last night to reveal the detail. His latest comment came after a fan expressed his concern that the latest trailer gives away all of the three acts of the movie. However, Trevorrow said that the footages are from first 57 minutes of the movie. He said, “Everything in the trailer is from the first 57 minutes.”
Fans expressed their latest concerns as a previous report revealed that both Trevorrow and director J.A. Bayona recently said during their a panel appearance at Comic Con Experience in Brazil, “The biggest action set piece is in the middle of the film and then the film starts to tighten the screws with suspense.” Thanks to Trevorrow’s latest tweet, we now know that the featured fighting scenes will start the intensive part of the movie. As for tone, Trevorrow revealed at the time that the movie will blend Bayona’s previous movies.
While not a lot of details of the movie is known so far, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is set four years after the events of the first movie. While Isla Nublar is now abandoned by humans as dinosaurs have taken over the area, everything changes when the island’s dormant volcano starts erupting and Owen and Claire must set out on a rescue mission to save the remaining dinosaurs from extinctions. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is set for release on June 22, 2018.
Image: Flickr/Elliott Brown